What is fluidconcepts lead time?
4 weeks. Special materials can extend the lead time to 6 weeks depending on selection.
What is the standard warranty?
For United States, Canada, and Mexico. This warranty is extended only to the first end-user of new products purchased for its own use and not for resale, from fluidconcepts, its subsidiaries or its authorized dealers.
- Structures and Hardware (i.e. post, supports) are warranted for the life of the product.
- Laminate worksurfaces are warrantied for the life of the product.
- Hard Coat finished worksurfaces, storage fronts & cases are warranted for 5 years*.
- Moving parts, which include glides, slides, casters, user-adjustable worksurface mechanisms, arms, and bases are warranted for five years from the date of delivery.
- Task Lights, grommets and the Articulating Keyboard Tray, are warranted for one year from the date of delivery.
- Lighting and electrical products sold, but not manufactured by fluidconcepts or its subsidiaries, are covered by the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty only, and are not covered by this warranty.
* this warranty covers normal wear and tear and does not cover chips, scratches or dents which occur during or after installation
What markets do we excel in?
Fluidconcepts has done well in a variety of areas. The education market is attracted to the design of our products. Our study carrels provide a unique and fresh design that is an alternative to the traditional laminate ones usually found in universities. Auto dealerships are also very popular due to the fact that we can customize each one to fit the space and meet the stringent requirements of the auto manufacturers. Reception desks are one of our most popular applications as well because we can curve our beams to any radius.